Creates USB disks from ISO images including bootable drives.
With this free application, you can make ISO files for USB sticks. This can be useful when attempting to create a bootable Windows CD or installing another OS which supports standard Microsoft filesystems.
Using this program is rather simple: In the main interface, choose an image file and specify the destination drive. The USB flash drive will then be made bootable -- if you don't have USB thumbdrive, other types of storage mediums also work. After you've selected the proper options, just click he Burn ISO to USB button. This app current supports FAT, FAT32, exFAT or NTFS filesystems.
In the end, it's useful to burn to a USB device unless you're interested in wasting blank CDs.
Features of ISO to USB
- Adaptable: Adjustable partition sizes.
- Advanced: Boot from multiple devices simultaneously.
- Automation: Automatically detect and format USB drive.
- Compatible: Supports legacy BIOS and modern UEFI.
- Comprehensive: Create multiboot USB drives with ISO files.
- Customization: Personalize boot settings.
- Easy to use: Intuitive interface.
- Flexible: Configurable boot settings.
- Powerful: Create bootable USB drives for Windows installations.
- Reliable: BIOS-level emulation and error handling.
- Security: Verification and integrity check.
- Speed: Fast data transfer
- Support: Various image formats.
- Versatile: Create ISO files from existing USB drives.
Compatibility and License
ISO to USB is provided under a freeware license on Windows from disk management with no restrictions on usage. Download and installation of this PC software is free and 1.6 is the latest version last time we checked.
Is ISO to USB for Windows 10 or Windows 11?
Yes. It can run on a PC with Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the operating system shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista having been tested. Windows XP is supported. It comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit downloads.
- ISO to USB Download
- Free Disk Management
- ISO Burning Software
- Software for Windows 10